After many months of hard work and development, we’re happy to announce the following enhancements to our products!
Los Angeles, Jun. 30, 2020 —
- Webhooks for Microsoft Teams – For MS Office environments operating in a hybrid on-prem manner
- Webhooks can now thread conversations by day for easier message review
- RSMF output format for Relativity Customers
- Bloomberg connector now stores message type in the header for easier search
- Legacy Bloomberg accounts with empty XMLs now imported successfully
- IceChat now includes a timestamp in the Subject field
- Microsoft Teams and can now better handle group messages in a mixed environment
- Slack connector can now report original message count before threading to begin adopting automated auditing and validation
- Yammer attachments now stored in the SharePoint environment
- Yammer connector can now capture messages with internal and external groups communicating with each other
- Webex Teams connector can now better handle 429 status code and avoid server timeout
- General connector logging has been improved
- Header Filter – We have incorporated a header filter that allows filtering through the messages in an archive based on message headers
- “Testing Connection” Automatic Report Delivery – We have added a “Test Connection” button to check whether the provided credentials are valid or not
Globanet™ is a global information management firm with expertise in data migration, data capture for archiving, eDiscovery and compliance. Founded in 1996, Globanet is a pioneer in eDiscovery, compliance and information governance solutions. Globanet’s portfolio of proprietary enterprise software include Globanet Merge1™, Globanet Migrate™, Globanet Classify™ and Globanet Balance™. Globanet also provides a broad range of eDiscovery, migration and compliance services including system configuration and installation, data migrations and archiving platform health checks. Globanet is a multi-level certified partner of leading archive providers including Veritas and Microsoft. For more information, please visit the Globanet Website, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
©2020 Globanet Consulting Services. All Rights Reserved. Globanet Merge1 and other Globanet product names denoted herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Globanet Consulting Services. All other company and product names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All third-party information was taken as-is from public sources. This press release may include forward-looking statements and is based on Globanet’s current beliefs and expectations and is subject to market uncertainties. If underlying assumptions prove inaccurate or market uncertainties arise facts cited in this press release may not be relied upon.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Globanet executives are available for interviews and quotes. Please send your request to Victor Villegas: firstname.lastname@example.org | + 310.202.0757